My debut historical is in bookstores

vs
vsrenard

Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:59 pm Post

Hello,

I spent eight years writing my debut novel, Watermark, about papermaking in the Middle Ages, which came out from HarperCollins this year. I would have been far less organized without Scrivener, which I found a few years back. I'm working on my next historical and am thrilled to be using Scrivener from the start. It's made keeping track of my research so much simpler.

Vanitha Sankaran
http://www.vanithasankaran.com

vic-k
Platform: Mac + Windows
Location: Protesting in the nude, outside ex Red Lion TESCO Store

Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:59 pm Post

Vanitha,
Congratulations on a successful launch.
Watermark looks intriguing. :shock:
Good Luck with future endeavours.
Vic
As a professional, you, are your one and only asset. Without integrity you are worthless, but with it, you are priceless.

KB
Site Admin
Platform: Mac

Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:43 am Post

Congratulations!

(And if you ever feel like writing a small testimonial for our published author's page, drop David a line on our sales@... address... :) )

I hope Watermark is a roaring succes,
All the best,
Keith
"You can't waltz in here, use my toaster, and start spouting universal truths without qualification."

vs
vsrenard

Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:11 pm Post

Will do!!

Ed
Eddy

Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:50 pm Post

Hearty congratulations!

Watching the trailer and reading the synopsis, you've definitely woven something that looks very interesting out of a subject I would probably have not given a second thought to had I even thought of it while pondering the context of a new novel.

Well done, I applaud you :)

Eddy
"Writerʼs block is just a symptom of feeling like you have nothing to say, combined with the rather weird idea that you SHOULD feel the need to say something." - Hugh MacLeod

Pa
Panthony

Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:41 pm Post

Congratulations. Great reviews on Amazon. Writing fiction of this sort to me requires the greatest skill of writing so I salute you.