How to write a novel

Jaysen
Platform: Mac + Windows

Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:43 pm Post

Mollys Mum wrote:… we are 31 years and 1 day (and a Happy October anniversary to you, Jaysen :D ) and counting. …

Happy anniversary!

It always amazes me to think that I have been married for almost half my life (we got an early start).
Jaysen

I have a wife and 2 kids that I can only attribute to a wiggle, a giggle, and the realization that she was out of my league so I might as well be happy with her as a friend. 26 years marriage later, I can't imagine life without her. -Me 10/7/09

ImageImage

vic-k
Location: Protesting in the nude, outside ex Red Lion TESCO Store

Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:44 pm Post

Mollys Mum wrote:and we are 31 years and 1 day
The, 'sainted male', referred to, isn`t actually her husband. Nobody could survive 30+ months being married to MM, never mind 30+years. Obviously he`s her psychiatrist. And, I wouldn`t be at all surprised if he dosen`t question at least once every day, his chosen career path. :?
As a professional, you, are your one and only asset. Without integrity you are worthless, but with it, you are priceless.

Mollys Mum

Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:02 pm Post

Actually, he is my ancient Hound from Hell.

Who could resist that face?

God sent him to me because He knew just about anyone else would have thrown him right back the minute he tried to snap their noses off.

Eight notches on his cane and counting.

:roll:

Jaysen

Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:13 pm Post

looks oddly like a tasmanian devil. Or my brother in low (only the dog has less hair). Then again he is a tasmanian devil so the resemblance is to be expected.
Jaysen

I have a wife and 2 kids that I can only attribute to a wiggle, a giggle, and the realization that she was out of my league so I might as well be happy with her as a friend. 26 years marriage later, I can't imagine life without her. -Me 10/7/09

ImageImage

vic-k
Location: Protesting in the nude, outside ex Red Lion TESCO Store

Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:24 pm Post

Look at the trust in those eyes. Awww blllless!
As a professional, you, are your one and only asset. Without integrity you are worthless, but with it, you are priceless.

Mollys Mum

Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:29 pm Post

'Snot trust, vic. It's Mummy I am going to starve to death unless you give me another one of those cookies..... :cry:

Jaysen

Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:36 pm Post

Mollys Mum wrote:'Snot trust, vic. It's Mummy I am going to starve to death unless you give me another one of those cookies..... :cry:

You sure about that. I thought it was more

the tasmanian within wrote:Mummy I am not going to allow myself to starve to death, and with that camera you look more like a decent source of protein than ever before/
Jaysen

ImageImage

pink

Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:15 pm Post

He certainly does look like a tasmanian devil!

PS, the derailment of this topic is now complete.
Now writing: random bloggy stuff

Jaysen

Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:32 pm Post

It was hard. We stuck at it though and eventual we managed.

;)
Jaysen

ImageImage