i am new here
just create my account

pigfender
Platform: Mac, Win + iOS

Sat May 11, 2019 7:38 am Post

Hello!
<waves>
"Some dice only have sixes." nom, 19 Oct 2013
"Piggy, I'm beginning to wonder if you are the best person to take advice from." Jaysen, 26 Sept 2014

http://www.pigfender.com | http://www.novelinaday.com

vic-k
Platform: Mac + Windows
Location: Protesting in the nude, outside ex Red Lion TESCO Store

Sun May 12, 2019 7:09 am Post

shakungrover wrote:hello
i am new here
just create my account

tch! tch! oh dear ... another lamb to the slaughter. :( Ah well, c'est la vie, I suppose.

As I 've said, on numerous occasions over the years, when encountering other similar, 'losses of innocence', aboard Scriv,"Welcome aboard the leaky old pirate ship Scrivener, as it ploughs, Marie Celeste like, the stormy seas of Literary Endeavour. Be very cautious when engaging with the: ne'er do 'ells, dead beats, miscreants, wannabes, maybes, never-will bes and no-hopers, among Scriv's crew, you'll encounter them on all of Scriv's decks.
Under no circumstances, shakungrover, lend money to other Scriv crew members, no matter how heart-rending their entreaties."

Insularity, in this instance, shakungrover, will stand you in good stead.
Welcome aboard Scrivener, shakungrover.
Take care
Vic.
As a professional, you, are your one and only asset. Without integrity you are worthless, but with it, you are priceless.

sophiemarton
Platform: Windows

Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:19 pm Post

Hello, my name is Sophie Marton and I am a Senior writer in the USA working with Webby Giants. I specialize in Blog Writing, academic writing, and technical writing, along with assisting them in improving their creative solutions to their business problems in most affordable rates.

sa
samcavill
Platform: Windows

Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:28 am Post

Welcome to the forum! :D