Coming late to Scrivener

is
isabeldorastorey
Platform: Windows

Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:03 pm Post

but am now using it to organise - and finally get round to writing - my first attempt at a novel. More like seven interlocking novels as I have been gathering material for over thirty years and now have far too much for one book. The challenge will be organising the links between a character's appearance in one book and reappearance in another. Am toying with the idea of inserting internal links in a colour which will enable the reader to hop about and back again without distracting by obvious links eg. in blue.
New to this forum and about to delve, but have timer set to force ancient bones out of chair and move around every twenty minutes.

https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view ... dorastorey

vic-k
Platform: Mac + Windows
Location: Protesting in the nude, outside ex Red Lion TESCO Store

Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:57 pm Post

isabeldorastorey wrote:but have timer set to force ancient bones out of chair and move around every twenty minutes.
Isabel, a warm welcome aboard Scrivener. Don't let it come as a surprise to you, that yours aren't the only ancient bones aboard this old pirate tub.

I think you'll find that with Scrivener in your writing arsenal, you're on a winner.

Take care
Vic
As a professional, you, are your one and only asset. Without integrity you are worthless, but with it, you are priceless.

nom
Platform: Mac + iOS

Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:09 am Post

Congratulations on choosing Scrivener. After having used it for a while now, I couldn't imaging embarking on a long text project without it - I'm confident you will develop a similar opinion. Nice idea to use the timer as a reminder to move. :idea:

And welcome aboard the forums. Watch out for the pirates, even though they don't seem to take much unless you believe in the adage "time is money", then suddenly the moniker makes sense - the scoundrels! :wink:
Complete and utter NOMsense.