Scrivener 3.1.5 and Scapple 1.3.4 are now available on our site and via the Mac App Store. These updates provide a number of bug fixes - a full list of changes can be found here:
https://www.literatureandlatte.com/scri ... s?os=macOS
https://www.literatureandlatte.com/scap ... s?os=macOS
I have also submitted an update of Scrivener for iOS (v1.2.1) to the App Store, so that should be available over the next week or so too.
To download Scrivener 3.1.4, follow the instructions below - please note that the instructions differ depending on whether you bought Scrivener directly from us or from the Mac App Store. If you have any problems, please don't hesitate to e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
#### 1. HOW TO UPDATE IF YOU BOUGHT DIRECTLY FROM US ####
Note: These instructions refer to Scrivener but apply to Scapple too.
- Select "Check for Updates" from the "Scrivener" menu within Scrivener itself and follow the on-screen instructions;
- Go to http://www.literatureandlatte.com/scrivener/download and click on the red "Download" button beneath "macOS" to download and re-install Scrivener.
If you have already seen the update notification and followed the on-screen instructions to update, you don't need to do anything else.
#### 2. HOW TO UPDATE IF YOU BOUGHT FROM THE MAC APP STORE ####
- Open up the Mac App Store.
- Click on the "Updates" button in the toolbar.
- You should see Scrivener or Scapple listed with an "UPDATE" button next to it - click on the "UPDATE" button.
Thanks and all the best,