Scrivener 3.2,2 is now available both on our site and on the Mac App Store. Scrivener 3.2.2 fixes several bugs, including a couple of crashing issues. The full change list is available here:
https://www.literatureandlatte.com/scri ... s?os=macOS
To download Scrivener 3.2.2, follow the instructions below - please note that the instructions differ depending on whether you bought Scrivener directly from us or from the Mac App Store. If you have any problems, please to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
1. HOW TO UPDATE IF YOU BOUGHT DIRECTLY FROM US
- Select "Check for Updates" from the "Scrivener" menu within Scrivener itself and follow the on-screen instructions;
- Go to http://www.literatureandlatte.com/scrivener/download and click on the red "Download" button beneath "macOS" to download and re-install Scrivener.
If you have already seen the update notification and followed the on-screen instructions to update, you don't need to do anything else.
2. HOW TO UPDATE IF YOU BOUGHT FROM THE Mac App Store
- Open up the Mac App Store.
- Click on the "Updates" button in the sidebar.
- You should see Scrivener listed with an "UPDATE" button next to it - click on the "UPDATE" button.
Thanks and all the best,