Search found 35 matches

by dibee
Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:29 pm
Forum: Writer's Block
Topic: How to write a book in three days
Replies: 30
Views: 7671

Re: How to write a book in three days

Count me in. :)
by dibee
Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:16 pm
Forum: Technical Support (Windows)
Topic: End of free trial
Replies: 16
Views: 4003

Re: End of free trial

To get to my point, I just signed up to post a question on the topic and found this thread. It cleared up 99% of my anxiety; the other 1% is related to possible release-timing issues, however, I have faith :D . I had exactly the same anxiety last time the beta ran out but they were quick to post a ...
by dibee
Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:37 pm
Forum: Reviews & Recommendations
Topic: currently reading
Replies: 76
Views: 85703

Re: currently reading

Side Jobs by Jim Butcher
90 days to your novel by Sarah Domet
Inside Story: The Power of the Transformational Arc by Dara Marks

Inside Story: The Power of the Transformational Arc is particularly good.
by dibee
Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:19 pm
Forum: Technical Support (Mac)
Topic: Why Scrivener Doesn't Support Versions on Lion
Replies: 36
Views: 14487

Re: Why Scrivener Doesn't Support Versions on Lion

As a new Scrivener user, I have been so impressed with the level of interaction between you and the other users, and the quality of feedback to make the product even better. I'd like to add a hearty ditto. The level of customer interaction and the commitment to keeping Scrivener at a high standard ...
by dibee
Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:51 am
Forum: Technical Support (Windows)
Topic: Scrivener for license
Replies: 4
Views: 821

Re: Scrivener for license

I'm feeling a bit nervous as well. The program says there are no updates and it's a day off the June 30th beta expiry.

Will we still have access to our documents after that date? How will the expiry affect us if there is no update?