Additions and Enhancements
- You can now label connections between notes. To do so, select two notes and choose “Connection Label…” from the “Notes” or contextual menu. Double-click on an existing label to edit it.
- The Inspector has been modernised and now appears as a sidebar rather than as a floating panel.
- The footer bar and other UI elements have been refreshed for a more modern appearance.
- You can now assign note styles via the inspector using the new “Note Styles” palette.
- Create new note styles by dragging notes into the inspector.
- Drag a style out of the inspector to create a new note of that style.
- You can now assign the keyboard shortcuts Cmd-Opt-1 to Cmd-Opt-9 to note styles.
- A “Scapple” folder now appears in iCloud Drive.
- Holding down Shift and Command in Movement Mode now speeds up moving notes even more than just holding down Shift.
- New options added to align notes horizontally or vertically in background notes.
- Tiled background images should now appear the same when exporting and printing as in the UI.
- Quick Look previews now appear correctly on High Sierra.
- Numerous bug fixes.