Default fonts

I’ve been using Scrivener on my MacBook for a couple years, but I just downloaded Scrivener for my iPad Pro and synced all my projects through Dropbox.

Everything seems to be working fine, but I’m wondering if there’s a way to set a default font for a new text file like there is in the Mac version of Scrivener. All my files are written in 14pt Courier, and it’s kind of a pain to have to reset the formatting for every new text file I create.

Alternatively, if I want to just switch all my existing text files to the Palatino 13pt default, is there a way to change the font in multiple text files at a time? Or do I have to go through them one by one to highlight and change the font?

Thanks for the help!

Conceptually, it works much the same as the Mac:

• Set up a paragraph with the default formatting you want, and put your cursor inside it.
  • Tap the paintbrush icon in the top toolbar.
  • Tap the “Formatting Options” item.

• To set your default formatting for new documents, tap the “Set as Default Formatting” item. (see below.)
  • To use the formatting, select the paragraphs you want to convert, the follow the steps above, but tap “Use Default Formatting” instead.

So far as I know, there’s not a way on iOS to do this to more than one document at a time.

Hope this helps!

That’s exactly what I was looking for, thank you!