[LH2793] Custom Meta Data doesn't wrap in Outliner (2.9.0.1 Beta )

zo
zornhau
Platform: Windows

Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:11 pm Post

The custom meta data doesn't wrap in Outliner - or at least not in my project!

(Would also be nice if Inspector showed Title and Synopsis alongside Custom Meta Data, since from user POV there is not functional difference between core product and user-customisation.)

Sp
SpringfieldMH
Platform: Mac, Win + iOS

Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:08 pm Post

I confirm this. Not wrapping, despite having set it to in Project Settings > Custom Meta-Data.
I'm a Scrivener enthusiast and experienced in PC/network support... but I am not a Scrivener expert. And I'm still editing on my first book. So take any opinion or advice I offer with a large grain of salt.

MimeticMouton
Platform: Mac + Windows

Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:27 am Post

Thanks, this has been filed!
Zornhau wrote:(Would also be nice if Inspector showed Title and Synopsis alongside Custom Meta Data, since from user POV there is not functional difference between core product and user-customisation.)

The synopsis is only displayed along with the notes, on the first inspector tab, but the title appears at the top of every inspector pane.
Jennifer Hughes
(MM for short)

zo
zornhau
Platform: Windows

Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:51 pm Post

MimeticMouton wrote:Thanks, this has been filed!
The synopsis is only displayed along with the notes, on the first inspector tab, but the title appears at the top of every inspector pane.

So I see. But my meta data is supplemental to the title and synopsis, So it would be useful to see them together,