- I suspect the root of complication may be that lists don't actually translate yet between Ipad and Windows verrsions.
- if you make a line a list item in iPad, it isn't in Windows Scrivener
- Thus the notion of indenting isn't carried over either.
- Rather, list indents on Windows become widely-indented tabs on iPad
- While list indents on iPad become somehow indented properly (about 3 em), but are not susceptable to de-tabbing to de-indent
I've seen more, as in first running into this, where closing up two lines and breaking them again in a list got quite confused, but suspect that if these basics work correctly, the odder things may well go away.