NiaD 8: Live and Let NiaD

mi
michaelroberts2017
Platform: Windows

Thu Nov 22, 2018 2:37 am Post

I'm in
(Took forever to get L&L to grant me access to my account here.)

pacifika

Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:18 am Post

A challenge. I'm interested. I'll await your message. :D

edited to add: Sent the Contact message with questions, answers and links.
thank you. :D

pigfender
Platform: Mac, Win + iOS

Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:55 am Post

Thanks Pacifika! Got the website message -- that's great and gives me everything I need! Enjoyed the writing sample. Welcome to NiaD!
"Some dice only have sixes." nom, 19 Oct 2013
"Piggy, I'm beginning to wonder if you are the best person to take advice from." Jaysen, 26 Sept 2014

http://www.pigfender.com | http://www.novelinaday.com

tanyareed

Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:25 pm Post

I want to try!

pacifika

Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:55 am Post

pigfender wrote:Thanks Pacifika! Got the website message -- that's great and gives me everything I need! Enjoyed the writing sample. Welcome to NiaD!

Whoopie!!!! *does happy dance*
Mind you, most of my stuff is quirky love story stuff.
But thank you. :D Woohoo!!!!

Jaysen
Platform: Mac + Windows

Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:52 pm Post

pacifika wrote:
pigfender wrote:Thanks Pacifika! Got the website message -- that's great and gives me everything I need! Enjoyed the writing sample. Welcome to NiaD!

Well, if you're only doing quirky, avoid vic-k. He tends to go right past quirky and straight to "WTH did I just read?"

Welcome to the nut house!
Jaysen

I have a wife and 2 kids that I can only attribute to a wiggle, a giggle, and the realization that she was out of my league so I might as well be happy with her as a friend. 24 years marriage later, I can't imagine life without her. -Me 10/7/09

pacifika

Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:42 pm Post

Jaysen wrote:
pacifika wrote:

Well, if you're only doing quirky, avoid vic-k. He tends to go right past quirky and straight to "WTH did I just read?"

Welcome to the nut house!

LOL Good to know. ;) :D

vic-k
Location: Protesting in the nude, outside ex Red Lion TESCO Store

Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:54 pm Post

numpty wrote: He tends to go right past quirky and straight to "WTH did I just read?"

I've never done doubleyooteehaitch in my life !!!! Numpty is just a lying hillbilly son-of-a- *"!@*:/!! :evil:

My literary outpourings have been compared, on numerous occasions, by those best qualified to make such pronouncements, as being prose versions of W. B. Yeats's poetry. i.e.,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cN_VPtGfsw0
Happy Niading pacifica
Take care
Vic
As a professional, you, are your one and only asset. Without integrity you are worthless, but with it, you are priceless.

pacifika

Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:16 pm Post

vic-k wrote:
numpty wrote: He tends to go right past quirky and straight to "WTH did I just read?"

I've never done doubleyooteehaitch in my life !!!! Numpty is just a lying hillbilly son-of-a- *"!@*:/!! :evil:

My literary outpourings have been compared, on numerous occasions, by those best qualified to make such pronouncements, as being prose versions of W. B. Yeats's poetry. i.e.,
Happy Niading pacifica
Take care
Vic

*nods sagely, (not) believing all (several) words spoken by any of "the usual suspects"*
:D
(I will have you know that took thought to get the numbers and tenses right on that. You people already take effort. LOL)

Jaysen

Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:37 pm Post

pacifika wrote:
vic-k wrote:

Happy Niading pacifica
Take care
Vic

*nods sagely, (not) believing all (several) words spoken by any of "the usual suspects"*
:D
(I will have you know that took thought to get the numbers and tenses right on that. You people already take effort. LOL)

Then I highly recommend not inviting us over for dinner. I've been told that clean up from those events usually requires construction crews.
Jaysen

I have a wife and 2 kids that I can only attribute to a wiggle, a giggle, and the realization that she was out of my league so I might as well be happy with her as a friend. 24 years marriage later, I can't imagine life without her. -Me 10/7/09

xandria

Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:47 pm Post

Hi! I signed up here yesterday so I could join NiaD as a first timer. I just filled out the contact form with all the required information, but let me know if I missed something.

Thanks!

th
thegirlclaudia
Platform: Mac

Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:11 pm Post

Hello, I'm in.

tanyareed

Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:22 pm Post

I'm in the +6. Do we have to have another six join for us to be able to participate?

tanyareed

Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:24 pm Post

Hi, Xandra!

Me, too! I'm really excited and scared to death at the same time. LOL

xandria wrote:Hi! I signed up here yesterday so I could join NiaD as a first timer. I just filled out the contact form with all the required information, but let me know if I missed something.

Thanks!

pigfender
Platform: Mac, Win + iOS

Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:09 pm Post

xandria, thegirlclaudia, thanks for sending your details over on the contact form. Welcome to NiaD!!!

tanyareed wrote:I'm in the +6. Do we have to have another six join for us to be able to participate?

Hey, Tanya. The books will be roughly 24 chapters... sometimes a few less, sometimes a few more -- I won't know until the day before the event, so the "24 +6" (or "24 + 8" now) is just a rough guide to how many versions of the book we're expecting. If no-one else was to sign up, we'd run two versions of the book. Some participants' chapters would be in both versions in that case.
"Some dice only have sixes." nom, 19 Oct 2013
"Piggy, I'm beginning to wonder if you are the best person to take advice from." Jaysen, 26 Sept 2014

http://www.pigfender.com | http://www.novelinaday.com