I can't reliably replicate the problem, but it has happened twice today, both times when Scapple was first started. However, if I close and relaunch Scapple immediately it doesn't recur.
I've searched the console and only two lines seem to relate to Scapple:
Code: Select all
30/06/13 9:16:15.843 PM WindowServer: CGXDisableUpdate: UI updates were forcibly disabled by application "Scapple" for over 1.00 seconds. Server has re-enabled them.
30/06/13 9:16:16.631 PM WindowServer: reenable_update_for_connection: UI updates were finally reenabled by application "Scapple" after 1.79 seconds (server forcibly re-enabled them after 1.00 seconds)
The times seem about right, but I didn't think to check the clock when it happened, so can't be sure.