wish list for Scapple

KB
Site Admin
Platform: Mac

Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:11 pm Post

Please note that this forum is for beta versions. Now that Scapple is on sale, please start new threads in one of the other Scapple forums. Thanks!

(No plans to add Quick Look note capabilities to Scapple, sorry!)
"You can't waltz in here, use my toaster, and start spouting universal truths without qualification."

EJ
EJORO

Fri May 03, 2013 2:27 pm Post

I think the only thing I would LOVE to have is TABS for different sections/content with the ability to link a note or group of notes to one of these TABS. That way my idea can be more organized especially if its a really big project with different use case scenarios. What do you guys think? =]

pe
peterk

Sat May 04, 2013 7:22 pm Post

Scapple is an excellent little tool, good work! One thing I miss (and is lacking from most other mindmap tools as well) is adding text to relations. Typically I have a "thing" (e.g. a person) and want a line to another person. I would like to give that line some meaning by writing "married to" or some other text on the line.

Also, documentation on the file format would be awesome.

Juddbert

Sat May 04, 2013 7:55 pm Post

peterk wrote:Scapple is an excellent little tool, good work! One thing I miss (and is lacking from most other mindmap tools as well) is adding text to relations. Typically I have a "thing" (e.g. a person) and want a line to another person. I would like to give that line some meaning by writing "married to" or some other text on the line.

Also, documentation on the file format would be awesome.

Why not write another "married to" and position it across the connecting line? Works for me. :wink:

Check this for further info:
viewtopic.php?f=41&t=22961&p=151994#p151994
Can't write right. Don't care neither. Er...either.

Scrivener 2.5 on  OS 10.9