A big shout-out for Scapple

Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:12 pm Post

Hey, anyone reading this who hasn't tried Scapple yet, just want to report that it's GREAT!

I've used a dozen mind mapping apps on Macs and iOS devices, and Scapple is unique, and furthermore extremely organic in a very cool way.

Yes, it challenges you to do a bit of extra work, in comparison to typical mind mapping programs that auto-create lines and alignments and spacing, but it's totally worth it.

There is also an immense visceral pleasure to using the program.

And on top of everything else, the Scapple beta is updated quite regularly. I'm extremely impressed with L&L's devotion to the app, staying on top of user feedback, making comprehensive updates when needed.

Big thumb's up. :D

Site Admin
Platform: Mac

Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:43 pm Post

Thanks! Glad you like it!
"You can't waltz in here, use my toaster, and start spouting universal truths without qualification."

Platform: Mac

Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:18 pm Post

Yes, I'd like to add my own words of appreciation. When I first saw mention of Scapple I couldn't think that it would be software I would use but just recently I wanted a quick way to jot down how some code flows and thought I'd take another look. Perfect for my needs! I shall buy it when it's released and I'm sure I'll be using it for both coding and writing ideas. Thanks!