I only ask for 3 things at this point:
(1) Can we have "Arrow styles" just like "Note Styles", so I can apply new arrow styles with just a single click? Of course this will imply two other things:
(a) We need to have "Arrow Format" when we click on the arrow, so that we can format the arrow to be easily saved, instead of "Note Format" (in the inspector). If I may suggest, arrow styles include:
- Style (allow for dash style, solid style, dotted etc etc)
- Arrow heads/ends (allow for empty, solid triangle, hollow triangle, or just a ">")
(b) Have an easy way to "flip" arrows (shortcut key, menu item, button in inspector), by flip I mean to change the direction by which the arrow heads point.
(2) If a new note is created on the arrow, inherit the same arrow styles like so:
(3) This one is a bonus ... if it can be done: Can we have an option to have the connecting lines try to "avoid" the Note bodies/boundaries by curving themselves out of their way? If it's too much work, I am still just happy to have scapple connecting lines the way they currently are.
Thank you for reading and considering my suggestions!