Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:45 pm Post
Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:58 pm Post
Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:26 pm Post
Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:16 pm Post
KB wrote:1. Had you edited an project settings and hit "OK" at some point before the types disappeared? (The only time they are ever saved is when you hit OK in the Project Settings.)
2. Once you saw they were missing, did you hit "OK" or "Cancel" before quitting and reloading the project?
3. When you noticed they were empty, did you look at other panes in the Project Settings, such as Labels? Were they okay?
KB wrote:One of the following must be going on:
1. Some change to the Project Settings you make causes the Section Types to be wiped on "OK".
2. Some weird bug causes Section Types not to be loaded into the Project Settings when you open the panel, so that when you hit "OK" on closing it, the Section Types are wiped. (This can be ruled out if you definitely hit "Cancel" and not "OK" after you saw the Section Types were missing.
3. Some weird bug is causing Section Types not to be saved into the project data.
The trouble is that I've checked these areas of code and cannot for the life of me see anything that would wipe the Section Types like this. The nearest I can see is if the project itself wasn't available or was empty, but that's not possible at the time you invoke the Project Settings.
Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:00 pm Post
Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:08 pm Post
KB wrote:The strange thing is that even if I hit "OK" the Section Types are restored when I reload - what version of macOS are you on?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 6 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 1048 on Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:07 pm
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests