Article in The Guardian on novel in a month

mb
mbbntu
Platform: Mac + iOS

Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:20 am Post

Haven't read it because I don't write novels, but just in case someone is interested:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/books/series/ ... in-30-days

Martin

PS: in celebration of the Grauniad's tradition, I included a typo and had to correct it ...
You should judge people not by how close they get to the top, but by how far they have come from the bottom. Some people have a mountain to climb just to get to the place where others start out. (Me, 2010)

vic-k
Platform: Mac + Windows
Location: Protesting in the nude, outside ex Red Lion TESCO Store

Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:18 pm Post

Y' beat me to it again, Martin. :oops: :lol:

Vic
As a professional, you, are your one and only asset. Without integrity you are worthless, but with it, you are priceless.

vic-k
Platform: Mac + Windows
Location: Protesting in the nude, outside ex Red Lion TESCO Store

Tue May 02, 2017 1:09 pm Post

Critch,
e-book not available as:
Item Under Review
This book is currently unavailable because there are significant quality issues with the source file supplied by the publisher.

The publisher has been notified and we will make the book available as soon as we receive a corrected file. As always, we value customer feedback.

Take care
Vic
As a professional, you, are your one and only asset. Without integrity you are worthless, but with it, you are priceless.

Cr
Crich70
Platform: Windows

Wed May 03, 2017 2:37 am Post

vic-k wrote:Critch,
e-book not available as:
Item Under Review
This book is currently unavailable because there are significant quality issues with the source file supplied by the publisher.

The publisher has been notified and we will make the book available as soon as we receive a corrected file. As always, we value customer feedback.

Take care
Vic

Hmm. I wasn't aware there was any such problem with it. (I have a copy on my Kindle) quite odd. Well she also has a paper back book "First Draft in 30 Days" at Amazon. https://www.amazon.com/First-Draft-Days-Karen-Wiesner/dp/1582972966/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1493778986&sr=1-1&keywords=karen+wiesner