how to force font or stylesheet

cg
cgbeige
Platform: Mac

Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:33 pm Post

every time I create a new line, it drops the stylesheet I'm using and switches to Palatino. Same with iOS version. Want to use my current stylesheet or force a different font

rdale
Platform: Mac, Win + iOS

Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:36 am Post

Assuming it's a paragraph style, put your cursor back into the text that is styled, and go to Format->Style->Redefine Style from Selection-> {The style you want to continue after starting a new paragraph}

The window that pops up will include a "next style" drop-down, from which you can choose the same style. Save, and now when you start a new paragraph while using that style, it will stick until you change the paragraph style.
FKA: robertdguthrie
AKA: R Dale Guthrie, Robert, Mr. Obscure, and "Oh, it's you again".

cg
cgbeige
Platform: Mac

Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:37 am Post

Thanks. That works

in
indigekie
Platform: Windows

Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:34 am Post

rdale wrote:Assuming it's a paragraph style, put your cursor back into the text that is styled, and go to Format->Style->Redefine Style from Selection-> {The style you want to continue after starting a new paragraph}

The window that pops up will include a "next style" drop-down, from which you can choose the same style. Save, and now when you start a new paragraph while using that style, it will stick until you change the paragraph style.

Thanks I use This , its work