Antidote dons't correct Scrivener anymore

Ad
AdKyburg
Platform: Mac

Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:10 pm Post

Hello,
Same thing happened on forlast upgrade: After upgrading Antidote and/or Scrivener to their latest versions, Scrivener looses its correction with Antidote.
Last time, the problem magically disapeared after few weeks of having to copy-stick back and forth texts on Textedit.
Will it be the same scenario this time... or at every upcoming upgrades?
What can I do to see the Scrivener file appear into Connectix?

Many thanks for any vint or solution,
Have a nice day everyone.

Al
Alterrissage

Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:01 pm Post

Hello

Is it still not working ?
Have you found a workaround ?

Thks
E.

rdale
Platform: Mac, Win + iOS

Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:02 pm Post

I would think that's entirely up to the development team for Antidote. Unless I missed some mention of compatibility with that tool on this website?
FKA: robertdguthrie
AKA: R Dale Guthrie, Robert, Mr. Obscure, and "Oh, it's you again".

Bi
Biglower

Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:25 pm Post

Hi,
did you solve this problem ? I have all my book to correct and the link is still broken for me between Antidote and Scrivener. I really don't want to lose so much time copying and pasting... I don't have so much time.

Bu
Bumersal
Platform: Mac, Win + iOS

Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:32 pm Post

I'm using version 3.1.1 of Scrivener and version 10 of Antidote. I'm finalizing my 480-page book and it has errors that I want to correct with Antidote. Unfortunately, Antidote does not launch with the context menu to help me. A second problem I encounter with Scrivener is the cursor jumping to other places when typing text. Can you help me please?

KB
Site Admin

Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:09 pm Post

There's never been anything in Scrivener that connects to Antidote in any way, and nothing in any recent update of Scrivener has made any significant changes to how the text system works. I'd therefore recommend checking with the Antidote developers to see if they have a solution, as it sounds like something going on on their end.

All the best,
Keith
"You can't waltz in here, use my toaster, and start spouting universal truths without qualification."