Not sure if this is a bug or feature, so I'm posting here instead of the bug forum.
In the writing history window, I have a day with '0' words written. I opened the project that day, but then had to change focus to something else and I ended up not writing that day. But the writing history thinks I did, so it's bringing the average word count down.
In some cases, I think recording a '0' would be good. In others, not so much. What might be nice is a project level setting for "don't record 0 words written."
Another nice feature might be the opposite: set what days of the week you want to work on the project and count 0's if you don't write on a particular day.