Keith, thank you and have a fantastic Christmas

Amaru

Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:53 am Post

Keith, I have been using the new beta to write a couple of short stories, and the second and third chapters of my dissertation; and I feel that Scrivener is now a rock-solid app that has all the basic features I need for fiction and academic writing. This is the writer's environment I envisioned when I began writing, and, finally, it's here; and, even more, it's a pleasure to use.

I just wanted to thank you for all your effort, for allowing your users into the development effort, and for sacrificing so many hours of your own writing so others can have an environment that makes the computer the equivalent to a writer's studio. Whenever you are ready, I'd be happy to register my copy; and, as I stated before, I'd also be happy to help with the localization into Spanish.

I wish you a fantastic Christmas, hopping that you get what you expected, and perhaps more.

Ga
Gaijin de Moscu

Tue Dec 26, 2006 6:12 pm Post

I agree, and would like to join in with warm wishes.

Felicidades from México, where I'm now researching my novel and using Scrivener day in and day out.

Keith, I wish you all the best in the New Year -- and once again, thanks for the program which is such a pleasure to use.