Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:08 pm Post
Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:23 pm Post
1. Uninstall the latest Scrivener beta (build 21968) by dragging it from your Applications folder to the Trash
2. In the Finder, browse to the system level /Library/Frameworks folder (i.e. not the one in your home folder but the one you access by clicking on the main hard drive in the top of the left-hand source list in the Finder).
3. Delete the item named EWSMac.framework from the Frameworks folder by dragging it to your Trash and then emptying the Trash.
4. Go to ~/Library/Frameworks and delete the EWSMac.framework file from there (on Lion and up, the user Library is hidden; you can navigate to it by opening the Go menu and holding the Option key, then select "Library" when it appears in the menu)
5. Reinstall the Scrivener beta
Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:46 am Post
Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:58 am Post
Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:11 am Post
WmInk wrote:I tried to run the beta, but it kept asking for my registration number.
I purchased my Mac version of Scrivener from the App Store
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 3 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 1048 on Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:07 pm
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests