Taskpaper 3

lunk
Platform: Mac + iOS

Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:17 am Post

marcoiac wrote:But then again, task management is basically an unsolvable riddle for me. Some people are pretty happy with certain solutions/apps, and I guess that means they found a system, an app, or a series of apps that work for them. I am always finding myself not completely happy with any solution. Perhaps I just have too many things (and of different nature) to deal with! :D

Have hou looked at the new Agenda app? It’s basically just a note taking app but the notes can be connected to dates and you can phrase them like to-do:s and tick them off. One of the guys behind it was the one who originally developed the Papers reference manager (Griekspoor, alias ’mekentosj’)
I am a user, writing non-fiction and science, using:
* Mac Scrivener 3 on a Macbook 12”, MacBook Pro 13”, and iMac 27”, all running the latest MacOS
* iOS Scrivener 1 on an iPhone 8, iPad Air 9.7”, and iPad Pro 12.9”, all running the latest iOS

ma
marcoiac
Platform: Mac

Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:14 pm Post

lunk wrote:Have hou looked at the new Agenda app? It’s basically just a note taking app but the notes can be connected to dates and you can phrase them like to-do:s and tick them off. One of the guys behind it was the one who originally developed the Papers reference manager (Griekspoor, alias ’mekentosj’)

Looks very pretty. I obviously downloaded it :D