Keith, is there something you want to tell us?

PJ
PJS
Platform: Mac + Windows

Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:22 pm Post

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... weet-uk-us
(it's in the fourth paragraph)

phil
You can't conquer stupid — or cure it — with more stupid.

Jaysen

Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:41 pm Post

If it wasn't so scary it would be funny. Not the KB part (someone loving Scriv so much the legally change their name is pretty dang cool) but the dingbat in chief part. And I'm not a left, center left, left of center, center, right of center, center right or even right winger. I'm more a "who the hell voted for these morons" type.

Anyway... I know return you to a less angst filled thread about stupid americans.

:cry:
Jaysen

I have a wife and 2 kids that I can only attribute to a wiggle, a giggle, and the realization that she was out of my league so I might as well be happy with her as a friend. 24 years marriage later, I can't imagine life without her. -Me 10/7/09

vic-k
Location: Protesting in the nude, outside ex Red Lion TESCO Store

Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:10 pm Post

As a professional, you, are your one and only asset. Without integrity you are worthless, but with it, you are priceless.

KB
Site Admin
Platform: Mac

Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:11 pm Post

I’m still trying to work out how to spin some positive publicity from the word “Scrivener” being mentioned between the names Theresa May and Donald Trump... Answers on a postcard? (As someone observed on The Last Leg tonight, I love how Theresa May is so popular that Trump thought she must be the one with six followers.)
"You can't waltz in here, use my toaster, and start spouting universal truths without qualification."

lunk
Platform: Mac + iOS

Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:28 pm Post

Surely mrs Scrivener should have a free copy of Scrivener, so she can write down her experiences? :D
I am a user, writing non-fiction and science, using:
* Mac Scrivener 3 on a Macbook 12”, MacBook Pro 13”, and iMac 27”, all running the latest MacOS
* iOS Scrivener 1 on an iPhone 8, iPad Air 9.7”, and iPad Pro 12.9”, all running the latest iOS