Location: Protesting in the nude, outside ex Red Lion TESCO Store

Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:22 pm Post

iu-2.jpeg
iu-2.jpeg (14.78 KiB) Viewed 1126 times
THE RED LION :roll: in its desecrated condition
iu-1.jpeg
iu-1.jpeg (8.87 KiB) Viewed 1126 times
THE RED LION, in its former, blessed state of grace. :cry:

Yosssi, my young friend, for you, this is a big day! Scholarlike scrutinising of Scrivener's fora, will yield unto you, revelations, no less remarkable than the discovery of the Gnostic Gospels http://www.nybooks.com/articles/1979/10 ... c-gospels/ and The Dead Sea scrolls https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_Sea_Scrolls.

To aid you in your search for elucidation and enlightenment I proffer these few links:
search.php?keywords=crocheted+
search.php?keywords=KIWCS
search.php?keywords=RED+LION
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Willy+Warmers ... a=products
As a professional, you, are your one and only asset. Without integrity you are worthless, but with it, you are priceless.

Hu
Hugh
Platform: Mac

Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:04 pm Post

Snap!

The ex-Red Lion, Milford:
'Listen, some quiet night, when you've shirked your work that day. Do you hear
that distant, almost inaudible clicking sound? That's one of your
competitors, working away in the night in
Paris or London or Erie, PA.'

vic-k
Platform: Mac + Windows

Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:25 am Post

milford_redlion.JPG
milford_redlion.JPG (9.54 KiB) Viewed 1109 times

Heart! Heart! Oh, my dear heart. Thou breaketh and sheddeth thy blood yet again. My soul ... my poor soul soareth no more and lies destroyed, bereft of hope, despairing of an end to the merciless destruction wrought by the monster creation of those two Frankenstein twins, Thatcher and Reagan: Neo-Liberalism!! Their sanctification of lust and greed at the sacrificial alter of Saint Profitus, renders the poor, the humble and the needy, even less likely to find and secure ... peace of mind and salvation.
Where! ... oh where! is the Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill or the Maximilien François Marie Isidore de Robespierre, when the Salt of the Earth, the common man desperately need them?
Last edited by vic-k on Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
As a professional, you, are your one and only asset. Without integrity you are worthless, but with it, you are priceless.

yosimiti
Platform: Mac

Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:03 am Post

Yeah, I totally don't get what anyone is talking about. Are all these places, drinking pubs? Somewhere in Europe? Are you all just smelly old men, who have naught else to do but whine about the good old days on forums such as these?

vic-k
Platform: Mac + Windows

Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:17 am Post

yosimiti wrote:Yeah, I totally don't get what anyone is talking about. Are all these places, drinking pubs? Somewhere in Europe? Are you all just smelly old men, who have naught else to do but whine about the good old days on forums such as these?
:shock: Yossi! With your intellectual prowess, appreciation of the ridiculous, and grasp of the absurd, I'd have thought you'd've slipped a....
yosimiti wrote:else to do but whine about
....'wine' in there, instead of whine. Ah well, never mind ... eh? :? :( C'est la vie, I suppose :(