The Chronicles of Terlan: Daedala

Deruji
Platform: Mac + Linux

Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:46 pm Post

Hello everyone,

I've written some small stories before and had a short story published a few years ago. You may have already read some of my work for 2017's 'Novel in a Day' event. I did a chapter for Start Wearing Purple (BLUE Edition), and now I'm ready to publish my first fantasy novel, "The Chronicles of Terlan: Daedala".

Buchcover DAEDALA von Illustratorin Xin(RGB)_small400.jpg
Buchcover DAEDALA von Illustratorin Xin(RGB)_small400.jpg (65.13 KiB) Viewed 1457 times

The Chronicles of Terlan describe the lives of the inhabitants of the forgotten continent Terlan, which is rumoured to be guarded by dragons. These tales tell of the time before, and during the events, leading to Terlan's destruction. Among these witnesses is Asmada, a former member of a Triumvirate of Immortals that ruled Terlan in centuries past. He seeks revenge and searches for the path to regain his lost power. Unwillingly drawn into these events are Dae and her family. After catastrophe leads her life to ruin Dae joins forces with Asmada. Together they traverse Terlan seeking the aid of like-minded individuals and the guardian dragons to help defeat Prometh, leader of the soldiers of the Light, and to restore Terlan's peaceful balance.

It will be released on April 10th and you can pre-order here: The Chronicles of Terlan: Daedala

You can also order at most ebook retailers such as itunes and kobo. Amazon kindle will be available at release.
I hope I've caught your interest and that you will pass it on to friends who like reading fantasy.
You can also get a free copy of my short story at my smashwords Author Page.

If you have any questions feel free to ask here :)
Dañiel L.G.
For other writings please visit me at: smashwords

Deruji
Platform: Mac + Linux

Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:46 pm Post

Here are the pre-order links for all the major retailers:

Smashwords
Amazon
iBooks
Barnes & Noble
Kobo
Dañiel L.G.