This ain't no fairy tale

Platform: Mac + iOS

Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:27 pm Post

Here are links to a couple of articles I was asked to write for my favourite parenting website. Although the site is specifically targeted at parents of children and teens with ADHD, it is one of the best parenting sites I know*. Given the quality of their material and some of the other people who write for them, I was chuffed to be invited to contribute as a guest expert. It was a genuine honour to be asked to write for them (even more so to be invited back). :D

Parenting Teenagers – This Ain’t No Fairy Tale

Riding the Teenage Mood-Storm

There's also Did I Cause my Child’s ADHD? but, although the content is mine, I didn't write it. Instead, I was interviewed by Elaine (there's a link to the audio on the page) and the written text is a summary by Elaine of that interview.

*Note: I receive no commissions or any other payment from ImpactADHD, I just happen to think that Elaine and Diane have created an enormously valuable resource for parents.
Complete and utter NOMsense.

Platform: Mac + Windows
Location: Protesting in the nude, outside ex Red Lion TESCO Store

Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:12 pm Post

Just PDFed the article, to My iMac's desktop. Looks fascinating. Ange will want t' read it too.
Take care
As a professional, you, are your one and only asset. Without integrity you are worthless, but with it, you are priceless.