Celebrating ONE YEAR as a monthly published writer

Fl
FlickRey
Platform: Windows

Sun Dec 25, 2016 7:33 pm Post

I've been writing for a magazine for twelve months now, it was scary and, at times, challenging.

This gig was strictly volunteer, but building my portfolio with it has given me the confidence to write for other sources as well.

I've written for cosplay sites and a newspaper.

If you're having a hard time, keep up the hard work, it all pays off!

Ro
RonnieOneal
Platform: Windows

Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:54 am Post

First of all congrats you on this occasion.Writing is an important area.In all education systems students has to write many things.They get tasks like essay writing,article writing etc.But most of the students don't know the basic things of essay writing.Such students look for writing helps in order to make good essays.So students need excellent essays for their academic system.

auxbuss
Platform: Mac

Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:07 pm Post

I wrote for a magazine for a couple of years – ages ago now. I did reviews, occasional articles, and then was given a monthly slot. It was incredibly useful experience learning the discipline of writing to a brief – word count, house style, structure – and working with an editor. Despite what I often read, it was quite well-paid, especially when work was syndicated.

Congrats on your anniversary. Learn all you can, then kick on with whatever opportunities you can find.