Platform: Mac + Linux

Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:29 pm Post

.:.
Ioa Petra'ka
“Whole sight, or all the rest is desolation.” —John Fowles

Ja
Jan

Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:32 pm Post

Before I forget: if you need some time off after all these months of hard work, might I suggest this lovely little cottage in Austria as your travel destination ..

KB
Site Admin
Platform: Mac

Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:44 pm Post

Right, Scrivener is now up on VersionTracker:

http://www.versiontracker.com/dyn/moreinfo/macosx/31716

(I've just submitted a screenshot and icon to go with it.)

Thank you to everyone who has already posted such positive reviews on MacUpdate:

http://www.macupdate.com/info.php/id/22995

Obviously, if you feel like doing the same on VersionTracker, I will not complain (hint, hint). :)

Oh, and thank you Amber for Digging it!

All the best,
Keith

GV
GVDub

Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:51 pm Post

Downloaded, purchased, registered. Thanks again, Keith, for a truly superior "cool tool".
"About the most originality any writer can hope to achieve honestly is to steal with good judgement"
Josh Billings (1818-1885)

TR
TR

Sun Jan 21, 2007 12:21 am Post

Keith,

Just checked in, as I do daily, to read the the latest forum updates and was estatic to see Scrivener 1.0 available for sale. You always beat your own posted deadlines :D

Have loved Scrivener since the pre Scrivener Gold days and each update has only increased my admiration.

I have immediately downloaded and purchased my copy.
Scrivener has not only made my writing experience easier it has made it so much more enjoyable.

Thanks again, and best wishes on your own writing, which hopefully you have time for now.

TR

bl
bluloo

Sun Jan 21, 2007 5:43 am Post

KB wrote:
Thank you to everyone who has already posted such positive reviews on MacUpdate:

http://www.macupdate.com/info.php/id/22995

Obviously, if you feel like doing the same on VersionTracker, I will not complain (hint, hint). :)

All the best,
Keith

Myself and others have gladly posted deserving reviews.

As I mentioned, you may be on your way to becoming somewhat a Mac icon ;)

KB
Site Admin

Sun Jan 21, 2007 9:37 am Post

:oops: You are making me blush. :) Wow, really, THANK YOU for those terrific reviews. I cannot believe the great feedback I have received so far - it is more than gratifying.
Thank you all!
Keith

we
weaverfish

Sun Jan 21, 2007 9:48 am Post

Keith - you get great feedback because you've written such great software.

I've only been using Scrivener since last year's nano, but it's hard to imagine doing without it now, and the decision to spend money on a copy was not a hard one.

Thanks and congratulations!

Le
Lee Thomson

Sun Jan 21, 2007 10:17 am Post

Hey Keith - this is a brilliant and beautiful product. Seriously, you should win awards for this. Congratulations, and thanks for turning your individual need for a new app into something so universally admired (and useful).

I've plugged it on my blog, and will send money (under twenty quid! bloody marvellous!) soon.

Cheers.

ma
markus.freise

Sun Jan 21, 2007 12:28 pm Post

Finaly! As promised just paid my 28 Euros.

Again, thank you for a great product.

:twisted:

ph
pht

Sun Jan 21, 2007 1:40 pm Post

congrat to you, i'm very impressed by your piece of software.
Already downloaded and bought off course.
I'm really looking forward to the leopard version of scrinever…

Thanks again
Last edited by pht on Sun Jan 21, 2007 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ur
Ursula

Sun Jan 21, 2007 1:46 pm Post

Just downloaded the final version and paid for it, without trying. I used it for months now, without any problems. Thank you very much, it made my writings much more easier and efficient and joyful.

Thanks also to the forums, where every little thing has been discussed and solved. I read it nearly every day, not really contributing, because writing in English for me is a little pain, too slow - problems have been solved, before I finished my postings. (But I would like to contribute to a german localization!)

As a journalist I have only one little problem concerning writing: I won’t use CopyWrite any more, when in Scrivener also a sort of WourdCount with a progressbar, or a sort of goal will be implemented.

Best wishes for your writing, Keith!

Ursula

ki
kirkmc

Sun Jan 21, 2007 3:49 pm Post

Congrats Keith! Many thanks for all the hard work. I paid my fee as soon as I saw it up on MacUpdate!

Kirk
--
Read my blog, Kirkville: http://www.mcelhearn.com

Ni
Nina

Sun Jan 21, 2007 5:36 pm Post

Woo-hoo! Been waiting to for the day when I would happily whip out the debit card and pay for this marvelous program!

Thanks, Keith!

is
istara

Sun Jan 21, 2007 7:00 pm Post

Fantastic - I have registered my copy of rc1.0. I first discovered Scrivener when my nanowrimo writing started to become unwieldly in Word, and it quite literally saved my sanity, and helped me write.

In the later stages it has been so useful for structuring - I can just drag chapters around to where I want.

I will go and make some positive reviews now.