Twitter tweet tweet

vic-k
Platform: Mac + Windows
Location: Protesting in the nude, outside ex Red Lion TESCO Store

Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:31 pm Post

Dearest Commonwealth Cousin, nom,
Since it`s a reasonable assumption, that the crew of The Good Ship Scrivener are members of that happy band of men and women, known as, `Concentric Adults`( young Jaysen excepted of course), I`m sure open discussion of various facets of the female form and its attendant derogatory nomenclature, aint gonna raise any eyebrows aboard this ship.

Ned and I have only recently clashed boomerangs in open forum, over my misrepresentation of the word, HIni/Hinie (play on H1N1 virus)
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=6321&p=51211#p51211 as being a colloquialism applicable to female genitalia. Which of course it isn`t. It`s slang for arse, male or female. However, the subject matter under dispute, has obviously got Cane Toady over excited, and caused some synaptic short circuiting to occur. Hence twat instead of twitted/ered, for past tense of twitter. It has to be noted, though, that twit (noun), like twat, is a derogatory term too. I could be missing something here (wont be the first time). Does Ned think all who twitter, are a bunch of twats?

I stand by my original statement, nom. Twat, is a colloquialism, much beloved of your near neighbours to the East, when referring to their near neighbours to the west.

Take care nom, and watch out for those Funnel webs
Vic

ma
matt

Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:44 pm Post

[quote="vic-k"]Does Ned think all who twitter, are a bunch of twats?[/quote]

cane toady was indeed implying that, albeit for comedic purposes. Much hilarity could have ensued, but I am not sure the joke stands up to this much scrutiny.

nom
Platform: Mac + iOS

Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:52 am Post

[quote="matt"]Vic never lets facts get in the way of a chance to call me a dingo dodger, or ned, or a roo chaser, or...[/quote]

Most unfair! Who dodges dingoes these days? Sometimes they're the easiest way to catch a roo - especially when running late for work.

[quote="vic-k"]I stand by my original statement, nom. Twat, is a colloquialism, much beloved of your near neighbours to the East, when referring to their near neighbours to the west.[/quote]

Maybe that explains why so many of them move here?

[quote="vic-k"]Take care nom, and watch out for those Funnel webs
Vic[/quote]

She'll be right, Funnel webs are pretty rare around here, it's the bl**dy red-backs you've got to watch out for. And the brown snakes, black snakes and tiger snakes (especially the tiger snakes). And puffer fish, blue ringed octopus and cone snails. And sharks...

Jaysen

Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:15 pm Post

[size=70]The pain. Nearly unbearable. But I must complete the post.[/size]

Vic-k is right on twat.

[size=70]I think I am going to die now. [/size]

vic-k

Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:19 pm Post

Jaysen!
Your language is atrocious. However, nom `n` matt want to know if you`ve inadvertently left out a letter `a` in[quote="Jaysen"]Vic-k is `a` right on twat,[/quote]?
vic

Jaysen

Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:45 pm Post

As much it would relieve me to agree with the assessment of the missing 'a', I am afraid that my original effort was an attempt at agreeing with your understanding of the vernacular.

:P

vic-k

Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:03 pm Post

[quote="Jaysen"] am afraid that my original effort was an attempt at agreeing with your understanding of the vernacular. [/quote]

I know it was my young friend...thank you:-) But! You must learn not to ally yourself with a target, lest you become one too. Cane Toady in a sniper, and a mean one t`boot! So! Keep a low profile young`un.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3ENUqV5-bw

vic-k

Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:27 pm Post