Scrivener 1.10 now available

Ge
GeorgeEveret

Wed Nov 14, 2007 7:57 pm Post

I tried to open the file I was working on yesterday and got the blank project. Vers. 1.0.3 isn't on the machine at all, I deleted it when I installed 1.10. I tried restarting but there was no change. I would attach a project, but they're all 5+ MB. I'll see if there's a smaller one with the same behavior.

George
Don't tell your dreams. What if the Freudists come to power?
Stanislaw Jerszy Lec

KB
Site Admin
Platform: Mac

Wed Nov 14, 2007 8:06 pm Post

Oh wait... Here's a thought. Did you edit the auto-complete list at all (Edit > Auto-Complete List)? If you did, and you left a blank item there, the project may open as blank! Just download the 1.11 beta 3 from the Beta Testing forum if that is the case, which fixes this silly bug.

Best,
Keith

Ge
GeorgeEveret

Wed Nov 14, 2007 8:22 pm Post

The Auto-Complete list is empty as I don't generally use it. Tired adding and then deleting a word from the list in two projects, but I still get the blank project.

I attached two files, both were open and working yesterday.

George

KB
Site Admin
Platform: Mac

Wed Nov 14, 2007 8:31 pm Post

Attached where? You can zip them up and send them to me at support AT literatureandlatte DOT com...
Thanks!
Keith

dr
drdstny

Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:01 am Post

KB wrote:Upon trying to update the project from 1.03 to 1.10, do you see the following in the Console:

Code: Select all

*** -[NSNull caseInsensitiveCompare:]: unrecognized selector sent to instance 0xa002e020

No, I don't see that. BTW, auto-complete never worked for me, but I probably wouldn't ever use it.

Seriously, 1.03 is FINE, I actually love it and think it was well worth my money. I have zero problem using it, margin notes is the only possible thing I can think of that Scrivener doesn't have...I could go on.

I thank you for this terrific product, I dearly love it, I just thought you'd like another viewpoint.