Just to let you know that Scrivener 1.2 (technically 188.8.131.52) for Windows is now available for download (1.1 got lost somewhere in the ether of internal L&L testing, it seems...). This is a free update for all registered users of Scrivener 1.2 for Windows. It is recommended that you update from whatever version of Scrivener you are using because many bugs have been fixed and 1.2 contains many refinements, including:
- Improved performance.
- Support for MultiMarkdown.
- MathType support.
- FDX import (export coming soon).
- Enhanced scratch pad.
- More language dictionaries added.
You can find a full list of changes here:
http://www.literatureandlatte.com/scriv ... geList.php
To download Scrivener 1.2, follow the instructions below.
- Select "Check for Updates..." from the "Help" menu within Scrivener itself and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Go to http://www.literatureandlatte.com/scriv ... atform=win and click on "Download for Windows" to download and re-install Scrivener.
If you have already seen the update notification and followed the on-screen instructions to update, you don't need to do anything else.
All the best,