Lit & Lat Staff Absences Over Next Two Weeks

pigfender
Platform: Mac, Win + iOS

Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:12 am Post

Only just seen this. Congrats and big hugs.

vic-k
Platform: Mac + Windows
Location: Protesting in the nude, outside ex Red Lion TESCO Store

Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:10 pm Post

Married!! wot for? Livin' in sin is supposed to be kinky, init! Church threatened to excommunicate y' or what?

Cornwall for a honeymoon?!! Dirty weekend...yeah...but honeym...? Nahh nahh. Y' should go somewhere romantic like Morecambe or Blackpool. But if it's all you can afford, then it'll have to do, won't it?

Before I go to Amazon's one click for your wedding pressy,to see if I can find a used copy of Dummies Guide To Happy/Successful Marriage. I'll just say here's wishing you every happiness, and success for the future.:-)
Good Luck to you both. Ádh mór duit an dá
Attachments
imgres.jpg
imgres.jpg (5.44 KiB) Viewed 996 times

Sean Coffee

Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:04 pm Post

Official: And do you, Keith, promise to love, honour and cherish your bride as long as you both shall live?

Keith: The short answer is, love and cherish, yes, definitely for version 2.2. I've been looking into how the OS implements Honour, though, and I feel like that may be out of my parameters at the moment. Certainly on the list for 3.0...

Congratulations and best wishes to your whole family!

monkquixote
Platform: Mac

Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:06 pm Post

Now that he's married do we finally get to call him Kevin? Mr Keith Kevin?

And I believe he prefers Kronenbourg Blond. My stalking isn't up to snuff these days, so I don't know what Mrs Keith Kevin prefers as her tipple. I'm guessing Wheatgrass. They're odd in that there Cornwall.

Best of British (minus the weather) to you and yours. Or just 'yours' now, I suppose.

gr
Platform: Mac + iOS

Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:20 am Post

Well, it all seems a bit rash, really, what with so many new Scrivener users regularly declaring that a) they want to have your baby or b) if you were a woman, they would marry you.

Please accept these tradition matrimonial well-wishings:
1) to the groom congratulations and 2) to the bride good luck!

--Greg

KB
Site Admin
Platform: Mac

Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:08 pm Post

Thanks to everyone for the congratulations and well wishes (yes, Mrs Blount will need them) - much appreciated! (Sorry, I got caught up in house moving and bug-fixing and completely forgot to express my appreciation earlier - something the wife is long used to...)

All the best,
Keith
"You can't waltz in here, use my toaster, and start spouting universal truths without qualification."