Scrivener 2.0.1 now available

KB
Site Admin
Platform: Mac

Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:18 pm Post

Hi all,

Just to let you know that Scrivener 2.0.1 is now available for download. This is a free update for all registered users of Scrivener 2.0. It is mainly a bug-fix release (although there are a number of refinements and minor adjustments), and is recommended for all users of Scrivener 2.0. The full list of changes can be found here:

http://www.literatureandlatte.com/scrivChangeList.php

(Yes, it's been a busy three weeks!)

To download Scrivener 2.0.1, either:

• Select "Check for Updates" from the Scrivener menu within Scrivener itself and follow the on-screen instructions.

Or:

• Go to http://www.literatureandlatte.com/scrivener.php and click on "Download for Mac" to download and re-install Scrivener.

If you have already seen the update notification and followed the on-screen instructions to update, you don't need to do anything else. (Although there was a problem with the automatic update to begin with, so if you tried to update and it failed, please try again.)

Right, I'm now off for an extended weekend away - with no internet connection, buhaha - so have a great weekend all and I hope you like the update (it should now be much more stable thanks to all those who have take the time to submit bug and crash reports).

All the best,
Keith
"You can't waltz in here, use my toaster, and start spouting universal truths without qualification."

Pa
Paul_T

Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:49 pm Post

Arise, Sir Keith. You just took my ideal writing application and improved it. What a superb bit of work. Hope you and the guys can now enjoy a well-earned drink and rest.

Ha
Harriet Vane

Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:55 pm Post

Just opened Scrivener this a.m. and got the notification of the update. Having had our Thanksgiving yesterday, and remembering all the things we're thankful for, just wanted to add a thank-you for this wonderful product and for your dedication to making it the best it can be. It's very inspiring.

And on a side note, as a Kevin who is frequently referred to as Keith, I feel your pain, in a inverse sort of way.

Cheers

Kevin

(not Keith)

uhu

Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:58 pm Post

"When switching to another application from full screen mode, Scrivener now hides rather than closing full screen mode."

Hooray! You've read my mind - great! Many thanks for the update!

Amaru

Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:42 pm Post

It has been a pleasure to use Scrivener 2.00, particularly in full screen. The new features--including the zoom for quick view--make S2 even better. Many thanks to the L&L team.